자유게시판

자유게시판

Character slot organization: George's RO memo

페이지 정보

작성자 ulYGPg 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-22 18:48

본문

In order to organize the character slots,

I had prepared Wall Cat, RG, and Shura for MD where I can't play with gear such as Trials and GHC,

but I said goodbye to both the character and the equipment in order to get the gear equipment.

There were two reasons for getting the gear equipment.

The first is to increase the opportunities for firepower.

Until now, it was difficult to deal over 10M damage without MVP cards such as Gloom,

but with the introduction of the improved powered suit, even the average person can deal a lot of damage.

If you prepare the improved powered suit, specialized rust arm, and hero + overlord,

you can expect to deal around 10-12M damage against 4 elements (fire, water, earth, wind) in the current environment, which is perfect in terms of firepower.

However, since I have +9ILM boots, I cannot enchant the hero,

so I had to upgrade to +10ILM boots or prepare +10 Demon Hunter boots.

That's why I sold the wall equipment.

The second reason is to get into the habit of being creative.

I'm going off topic a bit, but the reason I was preparing to be a wall job was because of the return restrictions imposed by the beacon CT.

Zombie attacks are the norm in MD these days, and compared to Ren and Oboro, I felt like my gear was not up to the task.

As I mentioned in the first reason, I can now expect to deal plenty of damage,

so I thought I'd get into the habit of not being discouraged by the beacon CT, but rather being able to compete with the CT.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://222.236.45.55/~khdesign/