자유게시판

자유게시판

23 (XPERIA 5 IV review): Aru-san's daily blog

페이지 정보

작성자 ulumQ5 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-24 16:42

본문

Chat 2022/10/23 (XPERIA 5 IV Review)

・Regarding games

I don't play Genshin or APEX, but I can play games that are enough for the S865 class with ease.

As far as playing domestic social games, I think it's about the same as the S888.

・Battery capacity

The generous capacity of 5000mAh is not just for show. It's a DSDV, but it lasts longer than the XPERIA 1 II.

The Qi receiver is centered on the SONY logo on the back. If you're using a stand type, choose a slightly taller Qi charger.

・Regarding heat

Compared to the 5 II, it doesn't seem to be much different. When it's under load at peak performance, the side of the camera gets quite hot. This is the fate of the S8 Gen1.

The 5000mAh battery and Qi receiver are located in the lower half of the main unit, so it doesn't get uncomfortably hot. If you start shooting 4K movies, it will likely throttle easily.

・About 170g

There's quite a difference, but it's not so heavy. It feels 10g heavier than the 10 IV I was using just before, but that might be something that bothers me. I guess it feels heavy because it's the 5 II (10 IV) and not the 5 III.

・About accessories

In particular, protective glass and other items have not yet been released, and what bothers me is that the back film is only TPU. I'd like a regular film.

The end

*This is a separate blog from the review blog, and I'm only writing my first impressions.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://222.236.45.55/~khdesign/