자유게시판

자유게시판

9 Problems Everybody Has With Inside – Methods to Solved Them

페이지 정보

작성자 Judson 댓글 0건 조회 144회 작성일 24-06-03 10:56

본문

To balance that, however, there hns been considerable apostacy; so the increase has not been very great, after all. Q. Is the increase of the population by births larger, in proportion to the popnlation. I know the medico-theologians among the Mormons claim that population increases much faster under their system, but from the testimony of unbiased physicians, and of old women, who are pretty apt to know the fact in relation to such matters, I think the contrary. A. In regard to that natter I shall be compelled to differ with others who have testified upon the subject. A. I find that the idea prevails largely in the States, at least I have seen it set forth in the editorials of leading newspapers, that any attempt to enforce such a law would precipitate a furious anil desolating war in Utah. Q. If they should determine to leave Utah on account of the action of the United States government, would they stop again inside of the United States? A. The; would for some years; they could not leave immediately. Of course, counterfeiters will go to great lengths to try to fool simple technologies like the detector pen, since getting their hands on the type of starch-free paper used by the U.S.

A. It never would, so long as such absolute power is left in the hands of the Mormon hierarchy They could almost completely nullify all these outside influences, and perpetuate j»olvg amy indefinitely. I felt as if they write songs about things that directly happened to them but in a way left a lot for the audience to draw some kind of message or some sort of metaphor. But if you can in any way break the power of the Mormon hierarchy, even though you should decide to make no crusade against polygamy itself, I think these disintegrating influences would be sufficient to destroy it in twenty or thirty years. Q. It is alleged, and with some degree of force, that polygamy will cure itself, il simply let alone; that with the opening up of railroads, and the settling of the country around them, those people will be brought into contract with American institutionand polygamy and its kindred abominations gradually fade away before the advancement of a higher civilization.

By the church they are considered and ad¦Iressed exclusively as bishops; and we Gentiles, when in court before them, while we address the presiding officer as "judge," we feel that he is a bishop. And while this new story stuck with many people, the appeal of the cyclorama as an entertainment attraction did not. Away luggage has a minimalist-modern aesthetic and a sophisticated yet practical appeal. Browse our offerings and housekeeping uniforms find the best luggage for your next trip or gift today. When you're done reading this article, you'll be able to mend with the best of them. Best of luck with your Gimmighoul hunt! Our team is dedicated to helping you find the perfect storage racks configuration for your specific needs. Taking a little influence from her musical background, Yoder chose decorative acoustic tiles to adorn the walls of the dining room, which serve a dual purpose - they add a unique visual element, along with helping absorb some of the noise from a busy crowd of guests.

The judge said there was a 'a rational connection between the aim of promoting the team ethos of the school, inclusivity, social cohesion etc and the prayer ritual policy'. Q. How many of the ninety or one hundred thousand Mormons -- that, I believe, is what you estimate the population of Utah to be -- are dependent for their support entirely upon the labor of their hands, and not upon the revenues of the church, or upon their connection with the heads of the church? And these Mormon settlements extend in a band, not over fifty miles wide anywhere, and in most places nut over ten miles wide; the whole constituting a sort of an arc for five hundred miles Commenicing at Malade City, in Southern Idaho, we pass through Oneida, Bear Lake Valley, Cache Valley, Bear River Valley, Salt Lake Valley -- in which I include the farms along the eastern shore of Salt Lake -- Jordan Valley, forty miles long, extending to Provo, and the Utah Lake district. A. When 1 left Utah there were very nearly three thousand. You see. the question is not whether one man will ha" more children with five wives, but whether each of those wives has more children than she wonld with a husband of her own. The bishop of Provost has five wives, and not a single child. As a general thing, I do not think that the wives, in households where polygamy is practiced, average as many children as the ordinary women of onropieultural communities. To this, however. Heber C. Kimball seemed to be an exception, and Brigham Young likewise. Kimball had twenty-two wives in all; at his death he left eighteen widows, eleven of whom still reside in his block -- he had in all forty-one children. Yet it is not unreasonable to suppose that of those twenty-tw" wives, one-half, at least, should be child-bearing women -- for whom forty-one children would be a small allowance.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://222.236.45.55/~khdesign/