자유게시판

자유게시판

50 Riddles With Answers

페이지 정보

작성자 Roy 댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 24-06-27 05:06

본문

35. Riddle: What three numbers have the same answer when added together and multiplied collectively? 36. Riddle: You see me once in June, twice in November, however not in any respect in Might. Answer: The letter e. 37. Riddle: What has 88 keys, however can not open a single door? 38. Riddle: The place can you find cities, towns, retailers, and streets however no individuals? 39. Riddle: I shave several instances a day, but my beard stays precisely the identical. I've two coins equaling fifteen cents. One among them isn't a nickel. What are the 2 coins? A dime and a nickel. One of the coins isn't a nickel, but the other one is. In case you multiply me by any other number, the answer will always remain the identical. A: Time to fix the fence. Q: なぞなぞ簡単 What can you catch, but not throw? Q: What phrase within the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? Q: What has a bottom at the highest? Q: Spelled forwards I’m what you do every day, spelled backward I’m one thing you hate. Q. The one that makes it has no want of it; the one that buys it has no use for it.

Riddle: What reply are you able to by no means reply sure to? Reply: Are you asleep yet? Riddle: What's all the time in entrance of you however cannot be seen? Riddle: If a brother, his sister, and their dog weren't under an umbrella, why didn't they get wet? Answer: It wasn't raining. Riddle: In the event you drop me, I'm certain to crack. Give me a smile, and I will always smile again.

Without the primary three letters, I’m a topic in class. And, without the primary 4 letters, I’m the letter "e." What am I? Check out our funny jokes for youths. I'm going round in circles however at all times straight ahead. I by no means complain, irrespective of the place I'm led. What has six faces however does not wear makeup and twenty-one eyes but can't see? Earlier than Mount Everest was found, what was the very best mountain on Earth? 25. Two fathers and two sons come dwelling from a trip. Once they arrive, only three individuals get out of the automotive. How is that this potential? The group is a grandfather, father, and son. 26. If you’re ten ft away from a door and each transfer will get you closer by half the distance, what number of moves does it take you to reach it?

What has a spot and may be very vibrant, is sometimes, pink, white, blue, yellow or green and is often blinding. For those who throw a bottle of wine, a carton of juice and a can of soda at someone’s head, which one will damage the least? I could be sad, I can be joyful, I might be offended and cry, I come with many faces and typically many sizes. I am tall when I’m younger however brief when I’m previous. What needs to be broken earlier than you should utilize it? Three men went crusing. When their boat capsized, solely two received their hair wet. Why did the third man not have wet hair? Where does Friday come before Thursday?

You'll want to tell us which was your favourite within the comments beneath! Q: What 5-letter phrase typed in all capital letters could be read the same upside down? Q: The extra you take, the extra you depart behind. Q: What's more useful when it is damaged? Q: I'm easy to raise, however hard to throw. Q: Where do you take a sick boat? A man is discovered murdered in his workplace. The suspects are Peter, Julie, Jason, Molly, and Brian. Within the office is a calendar with the numbers 6,four,9,10,eleven written in blood. Who is the killer? Jason is the killer. A man is discovered hanging dead from the ceiling of a room.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://222.236.45.55/~khdesign/