자유게시판

자유게시판

Answers about Patents and Patent Law

페이지 정보

작성자 Dessie Mortense… 댓글 0건 조회 23회 작성일 24-08-20 12:45

본문

On May 22, 1849, Abraham Lincoln received Patent No. 6469 for a device to lift boats over shoals. Lincoln's idea was to allow larger ships with deep hull to rea
Read more

History of the United States

+2

Who was the first woman to earn a salary from the US government?

Asked by Wiki User

Clara Barton moved to Washington DC and was hired as a copyist for 레비트라구매사이트 the US Patent Office. She was the first woman to earn a salary from the US government. She wa
Read more

Inventions

+3

Who patented the folding chair?

Asked by Wiki User

July 7th 1911 by Nathaniel Alexander Inveted the folding chair. Heres a link with the drawings of his patent aswell website
Read more

Intellectual Property

+3

Who had 1000 US Patents?

Asked by Wiki User

Thomas Edison was granted 1093 US Patents - a record that has yet to be broken by a single individual. He also held a couple hundred foreign patents in the UK,
Read more

Music Collecting

+1

What is the value of a W W Kimball Co Piano Patented Sept 24 1895 with serial no 77446?

Asked by Wiki User

Kimball Pianos with a serial number of 480000 or lower are pre-World War II instruments. Specifically, this one would have been produced in 1939, less than 4 ye
Read more

Intellectual Property

+3

How do you patent your own martial art?

Asked by Wiki User

I've spoken to my lawyer about this, because I know martial artists that threaten to sue people for "teaching their stuff". The short answer is no. If you write
Read more

Piano

+1

What is the age and value of a WW Kimball Co Piano patented September 24 1895 with Serial No 148056?

Asked by Wiki User

Kimball stopped manufacturing pianos in 1996 after nearly 140 years. The company continues as a furniture manufacturer, so you could try contacting them with yo
Read more

Intellectual Property

+2

Who was the first African American to receive a us patent?

Asked by Wiki User

I am not 100% sure but I believe it may be Dr. Makola Abdullah.He is currently at the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering. He was a professor of mine for Engineerin
Read more

History of the United States

+2

What part of the constitution covers patents?

Asked by Wiki User

Article I, Section 8, Clause 8 of the United States Constitution, known as the Copyright Clause, mentions inventors and their discoveries.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright 2009 © http://222.236.45.55/~khdesign/